Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Funds/Corporate Attorney - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our multi-jurisdictional client, we are actively seeking a Funds/Corporate Associate to join a leading law firm, here in the Cayman Islands. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a globally recognized Firm.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Provide sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Manage files
- Point of contact for area of expertise
- Develop and maintain working productive client relationships
- Review and draft documents
- Draft memorandums, management regulations and agreements
- Provide ongoing support to senior lawyers/partners
- Participate in business development activities
The ideal candidate;
- 3-5 years PQE is required and Funds/Corporate experience is preferred
- Must have been called to the bar in England, Wales, New Zealand or Australia
- Must have excellent drafting and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to the highest level of confidentiality always
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Must be service-oriented and have analytical skills
If you are professional and have an elevated level of interpersonal and communication skills, please apply via the link below. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.