Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Funds Associate - BVI
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a high caliber Funds Associate to join a prestigious law firm located in BVI.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Providing technically sound advice and legal work to clients on a range of investment fund issues
- Drafting and preparing applications, conducting client review meetings, drafting affidavits and monthly client invoicing
- Answering general client inquiries, follow up on accounts receivable and perform other related duties as required
- Building and maintaining productive working relationships with clients and coworkers alike
- Preparation of fee matter estimates and quotations
Qualifications and experience;
- Admitted to the bar in a commonwealth jurisdiction with 3-5 years PQE
- A proven strong ability to present effective arguments to influence others
- Extensive knowledge of fund and private equity fund structure
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
If you are willing to move to BVI, then this is a fantastic opportunity to really carve out a solid career with an amazing company! What are you waiting for? Apply now!