Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Fund Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of an industry-leading global organisation, we are actively seeking a Fund Manager. If you are a professionally qualified candidate with strong management and technical skills and able to assist in the management and business development of the funds team, then this is the job for you!
- Participating in business development meetings
- Overseeing the administration and review of client structures
- Accurately measure potential risks and offer suitable solutions to the client
- Providing support on matters relating to establishing, restructuring and liquidating trusts/funds
- Managing the establishment of fund structures
- Providing technical and regulatory oversight
- Preparation of regulatory and management reports
- Oversee the team’s target reports
Candidate Must Have:
- You will be a qualified Attorney with a minimum of 3 years PQE having been called to the Bar in a commonwealth jurisdiction
- Must have at least 3 plus years’ managerial experience
- Sound knowledge of the regulated funds environment
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws
- Exposure and interest in new business development
- Experienced in managing effective client relationships
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications
If you consider yourself an innovative and motivating individual and you have all the above requirements then we want to hear from you. Apply today if you want to hear more about this excellent opportunity!