Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Fund Administrator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a global leading financial service, we are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Fund Administrator within their Financial Services division. The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines without sacrificing quality. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Daily cash reconciliation of accounts
- Monitor and manage fund accounting operations on daily basis
- Review internal operating accounts for receipt/transfer of funds and perform daily account and cash reporting
- Maintain accurate records of all fund transactions
- Generate routine financial reports for management and clients
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio
- Follow company policies and procedures for smooth operations
What they are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years trust and fund administration experience
- Demonstration of strong administration experience
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues affecting assigned funds
- Proven knowledge of the Cayman Islands laws
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
If you have the motivation to succeed and flourish within their progressive and committed team environment, please apply, we can’t wait to hear from you!