Fund Accounting Manager
On behalf of our client a highly regarded and globally recognized professional services firm, we are actively seeking a Fund Accounting Manager to join our clients forward thinking team.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of fund administration clients and handling the day to day administrative requirements
- Carrying out and reviewing account reconciliations
- Review and process any capital activity for assigned portfolio including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Generate NAV reports
- Maintain due diligence documents as required
- Update policies and procedures as necessary
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- University degree in an Accounting/ Business related field
- Previous experience in a Fund Accounting position
- Must be able to prepare financial statements for investment vehicles in accordance with US GAAP & IFRS
If you would like to learn more about the above opportunity, apply today! All applications will be treated as highly confidential.