Fund Accountant - Temporary - Cayman Islands
Our client is urgently seeking an immediately available qualified Fund Accountant to join their rapidly-expanding team within a global leader in financial services.
- Managing a portfolio of mutual hedge funds as part of a busy team
- Preparing any necessary financial documentation for audit
- Responsible for reviewing of funds
- Financial statement preparation
- Undertaking any relevant reporting for clients or internal
- Calculating and validating net asset values of funds
- Assisting with day to day deliverables of team
- Accounting designation is essential (CPA/CA/ACCA)
- Previous fund accounting experience desired
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have upstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills, including Excel
- Ideally have strong exposure to specific accounting and other software (QuickBooks, Geneva, Bloomberg)
Candidates must be available immediately!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, where you can live and work in paradise, then apply today!