Fund Accountant - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Fund Accountant to fill an exciting opportunity.
Duties will include;
- Maintaining accounting records, statutory records and the register of investors
- Effectively communicate with various parties including accountants, lawyers and other professionals
- Monitoring and controlling client’s cash flow
- Ensure all fees are invoiced and collected on a timely basis
- Coach and motivate junior staff members assigned to the position
Qualifications and experience;
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA etc.)
- 5 years PQE in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Familiarity with all significant provisions of the Cayman Islands Mutual Funds Law
An excellent compensation and salary package is also on offer for this role.
Our client, an internationally known fiduciary services company, we are actively searching for an exceptional Senior Trust Officer. If you have excellent organizational skills and can thrive in a fast paced,…