On behalf of our client, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Fund Accountant to fill an exciting opportunity.
Duties will include;
- Maintaining accounting records, statutory records and the register of investors
- Effectively communicate with various parties including accountants, lawyers and other professionals
- Monitoring and controlling client’s cash flow
- Ensure all fees are invoiced and collected on a timely basis
- Coach and motivate junior staff members assigned to the position
Qualifications and experience;
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA etc.)
- 5 years in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Familiarity with all significant provisions of the Cayman Islands Mutual Funds Law
If you would like to learn more about the above position, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.