Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a highly reputable financial services firm, we are actively recruiting a Fund Accountant to join their Delaware based team. If you are a US national or have the right to work in the USA, read on for more information.
- Prepare fund valuations for a portfolio of fund clients
- Prepare and maintain financial statements and accounting records
- Assist with investment managers, auditors and other external parties, as required
- Assist in growing and marketing the business
- Carry out the day to day administration
- Manage client relationships to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Lead/assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- Degree in Accounting or Business-related field
- 4+ years PQE in FS environment
- Experienced in compliance reviews, investment reconciliations and preparation of US GAAP
- Proficient in ViewPoint, Adex, Bloomberg, Investran & Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Proven experience in managing a complex and demanding workload, prioritizing tasks/projects with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.