Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Forensic Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized professional services firm. We are actively seeking applications for the role of Forensic Manger, to join their growing team. This is a very varied and interesting opportunity exposing you to areas such as money laundering, fraud and embezzlement.
- Carrying out forensic analysis
- Utilizing data analytics in investigations
- Preparing reports from financial findings
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents i.e. contracts/agreements
- Gaining access to documents and information
- Drafting reports in a clear and concise manner
- Aiding in planning, managing and executing of investigations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA ect.)
- 4-7 years experience within forensic accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you think this is the next step in your career, please apply today. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.