Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Food & Beverage Manager - Cayman Islands
Our client, an established, prestige hotel, is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager to join their team. If you can display a positive energy, then, this sounds like the perfect career move for you, please read on!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing and maintaining the safety and sanitation of the restaurant
• Management, training and providing leadership to staff
• Maintaining employee relations and resolution of any conflict
• Providing prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
• Conducting daily and monthly meetings to ensure an effective flow of information
• Adhering to company policies and guidelines
• Additional ad-hoc work as required
• Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality, Management, Business etc.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in fine dining or upscale restaurant
• 1 – 3 years supervisory experience required
• The ability to operate in a busy environment
• Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner
• Ability to work independently and complete daily workload
• Knowledge of Aloha/Avero, Micros etc.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office and Outlook
If you are professional and have the drive and ability to get things done, we look forward to receiving your application!