Financial Controller - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are actively searching for a qualified accountant to join our clients Financial Control division for a 3 month Maternity Cover.
Please note this position has the potential to be longer than 3 months. We are actively looking for persons who can start a role immediately and are on-island Caymanian candidates or work permit holders.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing work assigned in the Financial Control Division which includes the supervision of three clerks
- Review and manage inquires
- Oversee all Accounts Payable activities
- Review daily reconciliations and cash management reports
- Adhere to the companies policies and procedures
- Additional duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the below;
- Professional qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA) would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Previous experience supervising staff
- 4 years prior experience in a similar capacity plus a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of Great Plains
If the above is of interest to you, and you fit the qualification and experience then please get in touch today.
Preference will be given to those candidates who are available immediately to start a new role.
We look forward to hearing from you.