Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Financial Controller - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team of forward thinkers. If you’re a leader who is willing to demonstrate pragmatic thinking with a highly collaborative approach. Then read on to see if this is the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing the company’s financial budget
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting cash-flows
- Coordinating all monthly and annual reporting and inventory control, including bonded warehouse systems
- Managing a rapport with external audit team
- Identifying and implementing improvements
- Leading a team in pricing and contract negotiations
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CA)
- 5+ years post qualification accounting experience
- Financial Analysis within a distribution company would be a significant advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate strong and in-depth knowledge of accounting practices
- Exceptional analytical and client skills
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
If this opportunity sounds like what you’ve been looking for, then get in touch today to find out more information.