Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a large international business we are actively seeking an Executive Assistant to join their growing, Cayman Islands based team.
- Diary management for the senior team
- Initial point of contact for executives, dealing with correspondence and follow up as and when required
- Attending business meeting
- Making travel plans and travelling with the executive team when required
- Creating reports, presentations and other documents as and when required
- Ensuring meetings, travel, events and correspondence are current and up to date
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- University Degree (mandatory)
- 3-5 years experience as an EA
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be an organized individual capable of managing multiple diaries and working autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.