Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are actively seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant with a wealth of experience in a fast paced legal, regulatory or compliance based environment.
You must have the below skills and experience;
– Strong time management and organizational skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to work at pace to strict deadlines.
– Advanced level quickbooks.
– Knowledge and experience of AML, laws, regulations and KYC.
– Drafting and proof reading letters and documents.
– Drafting policies, procedures, contracts and proposals.
– Advanced experience in the entire office suite of products.
– Strong internal and external stakeholder skills.
This role will not support work permit holders.