Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
EA - Fiduciary
We are working with one of our key clients, a leading corporate services organization to recruit an Executive Assistant in to their team. We are looking for someone with experience supporting more than one stakeholder within a professional services environment.
You must have experience in:
– At least 5 years within an Executive Assistant role.
– Recording and distribution of board minutes.
– Typing letters, documents and other adhoc reports.
– Scheduling of appointments and diary management.
– Travel booking and management.
– Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
– Event planning and execution.
– Adhoc projects.
Ideally you will have a Business Administration or related degree.