Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our Cayman based client a successful Financial Services company, we are actively seeking a Director to join their team. This is a new and exciting role within the organisation and will offer the successful candidate a wealth of knowledge and increased responsibility.
- Lead the team whilst the partners are travelling
- Act as an Official Liquidator on cases
- Lead various jobs
- Ensure the successful implementation of all admin/compliance and strategy
- Assisting in recruitment and aiding in staff development and training
- Generating new business and maintaining current clients
- 10+ years Insolvency experience
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, CPA etc. )
- JIEB Qualified is preferred
- Previous experience at a Director / Senior Manger level
- Have working knowledge as acting Liquidator
- Managerial experience with the proven ability of generating new business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career here in the Cayman Islands. There is a generous salary on offer along with a relocation package for the right individual.
For more information, apply today! All applications received are treated as highly confidential.