Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Director of Technology Operations
On behalf our client a highly reputable telecommunications company, we are actively seeking a Director of Technology Operations to join their Cayman Islands based team. As Director, you will be representing the VP both locally and overseas as well as coordinating the central T&I functions.
- Lead the transition into new operating model
- Operational lead to respective Operational Company on network, technology, bridging across various T&I verticals.
- Act as demand and service manager for the Operational Companies’ specific requirements and end-to-end service operations, orchestrating different functions across the technology verticals on a daily basis
- Carry out the integration of the technology projects in-country
- Review development of technology and delivery road maps across T&I verticals
- Establish and lead an Operational Company specific road map to ensure local business continuity of all related activities during integration and transition
- Carry out operational performance reviews of T&I operations
- Attainment of the business relevant KPIs and SLAs between global T&I
- Be the Technology Partner in leadership meetings and engage in key governing boards to ensure the country needs are addressed
- Report on performance of technology & IT, escalating and ensuring resolution of critical issues with the Technology Leads and relevant T&I verticals
- 10 + years in technical operations with a focus on technology/ IT
- Knowledgeable in Technology and Products in the local market
- Working knowledge of matrix organizations
- Experienced in both the central and local markets within LATAM & Caribbean markets
- Experience in remote management of virtual teams
- Must be personable, be able to command respect and have strong leadership skills
If you would like to learn more about this role, apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.