On behalf of our client a highly successful financial services organization, we are actively seeking a Deputy MLRO to join their Cayman Islands based team.
- Prepare documentation related to queries from regulatory authorities
- Reviewing documents and ensure local regulations are adhered to
- Review reports relating to any suspicious activity and carrying out investigations where required
- Inform colleagues and clients of regulatory requirement and providing training where necessary
- Keeping up to date with regulation and any changes that may occur
- 5+ years experience in Compliance
- Experienced in report writing and escalating risks where necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledgeable in AML/MLRO/KYC
- Up to date with current compliance regulations
If you would like more information regarding the above role, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.