Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client we are actively seeking a Data Analyst to join their Cayman Islands based team. This is a diverse role which will allow you to work simultaneously with other teams within the business.
- Work with sales, marketing, finance, and other teams to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Design, implement, organize, analyze and monitor performance metrics for specific problem solving needs
- Proactively perform a wide range of analysis to identify problems, anomalies, trends, issues, and opportunities across products and markets
- Create and present presentations
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
- Participate in data retention management processes
- Provide “data stories” by using data visualization and data communication via Tableau and other BI presentation tools
- Build and enhance performance sales tools to help position the value story to our advertisers
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Analytics or similar
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in data analytics & leveraging data from multiple sources.
- A sharp analytical mind
- Data savvy with ability to understand relational databases
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- 2+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Spanish would be a bonus!
- Familiarity with data and BI presentation tools (Tableau, Excel, pivot tables, PowerPoint
If you would like to learn more about this role, get in contact today!