Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Crewman - Cayman Islands
Are you reliable dependable and have experience in driving tank truck? Then this new opportunity might be perfect for you! On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for the role of Crewman. Read on to see if this opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assisting in the safe handling of the trucks
- Maintaining inventory and documentation
- Operating company vehicle as required
- Assisting with safety maintenance
- Carrying out quality control strategies
- Perform ad hoc warehouse duties
Qualifications and experience:
- Must possess a clean police record and a Group 4 Cayman Islands drivers license
- Candidate must be mature, flexible and trainable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- A team player who can thrive in a fast paced and pressuring work environment
- Excellent organizational, logical and time management skills
If you like the sound of all the above and have positive interpersonal skills, then this is the role for you! Apply now.