Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Counsellor / Therapist
On behalf of our client, based in the Cayman Islands, are actively looking for a Counsellor/Therapist to join their team. If you are committed to providing intervention and prevention services, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Providing individuals and couples counselling and delivering therapeutic group work for families
- Developing a coordinated service which meets the needs of the client
- Assisting with follow up services for referrals made
- Maintaining clients’ files and documents of all incidents
- Developing and implementing coaching and conflict resolution strategies
- Using various assessment tools to help clients identify their interests
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are abided always
- Where necessary, to ensure clients are referred on to services that are needed
Knowledge and Experience;
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in relevant field
- Proven knowledge of palliative care experience, human development and behavior management
- Experience of working with families, individuals and couples
- Able to prioritize workload and pressure
- Undertaking tasks in an efficient manner
- Must be eligible for registration with the C.I. Council for Professionals Allied with Medicine and
- registered with regulatory body overseas as per Health Regulatory Services Cayman
- Working knowledge of the MS Office
This position may require flexibility to work on some weekends. Apply today if you want to hear more about this excellent opportunity!