Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently recruiting for a Cost Accountant to join a key client of ours, taking responsibility for:
- Completing daily cash outs;
- Process weekly payables and gratuities;
- Assisting in the completion of month end procedures including preparing and submitting (to Accountant) sales ledger, customer balance summary, credit card report, side tips ledgers;
- Preparing invoices
- Processing all account receivable and payables, capture invoices daily, reconciling with statements and arranging payments accordingly;
- Create and maintain vendor spreadsheets for all companies;
- Preparing bank deposits
- Completing wire transfers and bank drafts, as required;
- Prepare reports for Accountant, including payables list, outstanding debts and cash flow reports;
- Preparing reports, including employee job summary and employee time card and job detail for review;
- Payroll tasks, including preparing and running payroll bi-weekly (including calculations of benefits and submission of pension, health insurance);
- Calculating pension contributions, and make payments;
- Calculating leave entitlement for all staff;
- Assist the operations of the accounting department, constructing and monitoring reliable control systems;
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed;
- Comply with, and provide information for, local reporting requirements;
- Prepare and submit all general ledgers and provide to Senior Accountant on a monthly basis
The Cost Accountant would hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. They must hold an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification such as CPA, CA, or ACCA and have 5 years of subsequent post-qualification experience.