Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate Legal Secretary - Temporary
Our client, a leading law firm in Cayman, is seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary to join their expanding Cayman based team!
About the position/key responsibilities:
You will be joining an expanding team of professionals and will take responsibility for supporting Partners and Associates with their day to day work including:
- Typing and formatting legal documentation
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements
- Diary management
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Billing and correspondence
- Additional administrative duties
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Corporate Legal Secretary
- Superior Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency and a typing speed of 60wpm
- Excellent communication skills are a must
This position will suit a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in being pro-active, efficient and a committed team player.