Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate/Finance Executive Legal Secretary - Cayman Islands
Now that you have gained several years of legal experience working in reputable law firms, you’re wondering what’s next. You’ve excelled under pressure, proven you can meet tight deadlines but are you starting to question what the next step in your legal career might look like? If you are looking for a new opportunity, then read on.
- Diary management and travel arrangement coordination
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Proof-reading documents and amending correspondence and documentation
- Drafting and handling regular e-mail correspondence
- Assisting and supporting Lawyers and Paralegals with various secretarial and clerical duties
- Assisting with billings and invoicing, whilst ensuring accurate submissions
- Developing excellent relationships with internal and external clients
What they are looking for:
- Ideally a Law Degree or similar with 3-5 years of experience in Legal, Finance and/or Corporate
- Proven track record of working in an onshore Corporate firm/department
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This position offers an excellent tax-free salary which will be dependent on experience. Other highly-competitive benefits are on offer, so please apply now. Let’s have a confidential conversation today.