Corporate Associate - Cayman Islands
Our client, a large professional services firm, are looking for a skilled and qualified Associate to join their Corporate team. This role requires at least 3 years experience. Please read on to hear more about this amazing opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Identifying and addressing client needs
- Actively participating in client meetings
- Keeping all work organized and professional
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building strong relationships with the team
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
This role requires the candidate to be CPA, ACA, or ACCA qualified. In addition you must have at least 2-4 years experience within Banking, Structured Finance, Mutual Funds or general corporate law practice.
You must have the ability to prioritize and complete tasks within deadlines and have the ability to travel.
If you’re interested in taking a year to live in the Caribbean and double your net salary then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Apply now for more information.