Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Corporate Administrator - Temporary
We are actively seeking an exceptional Corporate Administrator on behalf of our client, a large international law firm. If you can manage a portfolio of clients as a Corporate Administrator, and if you are looking for a new position within an established and successful business then this is the ideal job for you!
This is a temporary opportunity and is available to cover a gap within employment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The administration of a portfolio of client
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems
- Liaising with clients directly, in a professional manner and maintaining their files
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments
- Assisting colleagues as and when necessary
- Liaise with senior management
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A university degree is encouraged but not necessary (a business related degree would be an advantage)
- Must have Viewpoint experience
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when necessary to get the job done, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now for a life changing opportunity.