Corporate Administrator - Cayman Islands
We are actively seeking an exceptional Corporate Administrator on behalf of our client. If can manage a portfolio of clients as a Corporate Administrator, then this is the ideal job for you!
- The administration of a portfolio of client
- Facilitating the on-boarding of new clients
- Ensuring timely turnaround of documentation
- Liaising with clients directly, in a professional manner and maintaining their files
- Maintaining Register of Directors/Officers/Members
- Assisting colleagues as and when necessary
- Liaise with senior management
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A university degree is encouraged, (a business-related degree would be an advantage) ICSA qualified is a plus
- Proven track record of Viewpoint
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when is necessary to get the job done, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now and let’s have a conversation.