Our client a professional services firm with a global presence is actively seeking a Senior Corporate Administrator to join their Cayman based team. This is a varied role and you will be required to provide a range of duties across their Corporate department.
- Carrying out meeting preparations and taking minutes
- Working with external professionals across a range of industries
- Posting invoices and arranging for payments
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Completing periodic reviews
- Carrying out reconciliations of payment logs and approvals
- ICSA Qualified or in progress
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of local laws and regulatory requirements
If you are an organised and driven individual looking to further your career in an established environment, please apply today.
All applications will be treated as highly confidential.
On behalf of our client a highly respected professional services firm with a global presence, we are actively recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their growing Inverness based team.…