Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Contract Administrator - Cayman Islands
A unique and interesting role has just come up with our client; a well-known company within a well-known Property Development Company. We are actively searching on their behalf for an experienced Contract Administrator who are self-motivated, able to multi-task and deliver accurate and efficient work. If this sounds like you, read on!
This role involves the following responsibilities;
- Serving as first point of contact within the company and with third parties
- Drafting, negotiating and coordinating contracts
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts
- Analyzing potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Proposing and drafting clauses to mitigate and control such risk(s)
- Ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met, including payment schedules
- Specific knowledge of Cayman Island Government regulations and legal requirements
Qualifications and experience;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Legal certificate or equivalent would be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant contract administrator experience or similar
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Proficiency of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to carve out a solid career with an amazing company! What are you waiting for? Apply now!