Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Conference Manager - Cayman Islands
Our client, an established company, working within the tourism industry, are seeking a Conference Manager to join their team. If you are an upbeat and positive person, and understand and convey to others the differentiating factors about catering, then this might be your job!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the promotion, coordination and facilitation of catering events
- Taking responsibility for the sales and marketing of the conference centre
- Providing prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
- Communicating daily with the management team, planning work schedules and checking client requirements
- Responding promptly to all inquiries for events
- Ensuring that the department standards are met and that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 2 years’ experience within catering, ideally within a hotel environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or Tourism would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Food & Wine products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits and Delphi
- The ability to operate in a busy environment
- Ability to work independently and complete daily workload
- Strong communication and organizational skills are also essential
If you possess the above requirements then please apply today. Let’s have a conversation today!