Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a successful construction company here in the Cayman Islands. We are actively seeking a Comptroller to join their team. This is a diverse and exciting role with a forward thinking company.
- Closing activities
- Job costing and Payroll
- Detailed budget analysis and forecasting
- Fixed cost and account analysis
- Journal entries, General ledger and trial balance
- Account maintenance and reconciliation
- Internal and external audit preparation
- Bank statement reconciliation and Asset Management
- Special reports as required
- Supervision and training of accounting staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant
- Previous Managerial experience in the construction industry
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Construction related software
- Must be organized and be able to priorities tasks
If you are an analytical individual with Senior level accounting experience, get in touch today for more information.