Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Temporary Compliance Officer.
You must have experience within Compliance and be on Island available to commence an assignment asap.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- At least three years in a compliance function
- Ensuring all AML procedures are maintained in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Assisting in keeping regulatory procedures up to date.
- Identification, assessment, monitoring and management of any compliance related issues.
- Management of relationships with the regulator.
- Assisting with risk and compliance projects.
Ideally you will have:
- ACAMS/ICA or equivalent
- Cayman based regulatory experience