Compliance Senior Manager
Our client a highly regarded professional services firm located in London is actively seeking a Compliance Senior Manager to join their team. This is a new and exciting role within the team and will expose you to the following duties.
- Working with the wider Compliance team on local and global compliance matters
- Bringing any Compliance issues to the Compliance Officer
- Liaising with a number of internal and external teams i.e Group Policy and Group Financial Crime teams
- Recruitment – building a plan and keeping within budget
- Managing Budgets and providing group advice
- Ensuring adequate procedures for monitoring and testing the effectiveness of Compliance, systems and controls
- 8+ Years Compliance experience
- Previous experience in Compliance/AML/CFT roles within a global fs company
- Knowledgeable in local and international financial crime regulations
- Previous Management experience
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral
If you think this is the next opportunity for you, please get in contact today. All application will be treated as highly confidential.