Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference, and drive the business forward.
You must have at least 5 years experience in Compliance, and be comfortable reviewing, updating and implementing compliance policies and procedures across the organization.
You must have experience in:
– Reviewing, writing and signing off on policies and procedures.
– Ensuring businesses are compliant in all aspects, regularly reviewing procedures and making improvements where needed.
– Liaising with CIMA and acting as the company representative on all compliance related matters.
Desirable Experience/ Qualifications:
– Ability to communicate in Spanish
– Relevant degree (Business, Finance or Law)
– Compliance Qualification such as ACAMS