Compliance Officer - Temporary
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients for a Temporary Compliance Officer.
You must be, On Island, have experience within compliance and be available to start immediately.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Provide guidance to clients on regulatory and procedure matters
– Reviewing FATCA/CRS data and identifying reportable accounts
– Reviewing, writing and signing off on policies and procedures.
– Ensuring businesses are compliant in all aspects, regularly reviewing procedures and making improvements where needed.
– Preparing and quality checking FATCA/CRS filing templates, whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is correct
You must have:
– Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality.
– Compliance Qualification such as ACAMS
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to work within tight deadlines.
– Previous FATCA/CRS reporting experience is essential.
– Attention to detail.
– AML/KYC experience is an asset.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today for more information. All applications are treated as highly confidential.