Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking a Money Laundering Reporting/Compliance Officer to join their Cayman based team. The ideal candidate must be organized and able to multi task; someone who wants to grow their career within a global professional services organization.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Acting MLRO for clients and overseeing the AML compliance of funds
- Carrying out the AML Audit
- Advising the client/ senior management on issues that arise
- Ensuring client correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
- Presenting Reports to the Board of Directors and acting as the main point of contact for CIMA
- Keeping up to date with relevant compliance legislation
- Ensuring statutory registers and documentations are accurate and up to date
- Assisting with departments policies and procedures
- Supporting various administrative matters and provide guidance on corporate services requirements
- Recording resolutions, minutes, consents and all other documentation
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties
- Must hold a professional compliance qualification eg. ACOI, LCOI or ACAMS Qualification
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of corporate documentation, compliance functions and AML/KYC understanding
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision with the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented, critical thinker and strong analytical skills
If you are professional and have an elevated level of interpersonal and communication skills, then this role could be perfect for you. We look forward to receiving your application