Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a Jersey based Professional Services Firm is actively seeking a Compliance Officer to join their growing team. This is is an exciting role which will provide valuable experience to progress within your career.
- Liaising with internal/external regulators
- Preparing, planning designing and implementing compliance framework
- Keeping ‘in the know’ of local regulatory requirements
- Evaluating the risks and regulatory impacts and establishing plans to combat risks associated
- Liaising closely with Senior Management regarding strategic challenges
- Supporting the internal CCO & MLRO as required
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- 10 + years experience in a similar function
- Professional Qualified
- In dept knowledge of local regulations and international
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you like the sound of the above and would like to hear more about what this role has to offer, get in touch today.
All applications will be treated as highly confidential.