Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively seeking a highly experienced Compliance Officer to join a fantastic financial services business in Grand Cayman. To be eligible for this role you will need to have experience in all of the below:
– Experience in providing advice and expertise on all aspects of compliance including, but not limited to AML/KYC/FATCA.
– Proven track record in implementing new policies and procedures relating to new regulations.
– Strong understanding of current Cayman Islands regulations.
– Experience drafting, updating and signing off new company wide policies.
– Experience with regular reviews to ensure companies are compliant and adhering to law and regulations.
You must have:
– 5 years experience in Compliance.
– A degree in a relevant field (Finance, Business or Law).
– Compliance qualification such as ACAMS.