On behalf of our client, a thriving global organization located here in the Cayman Islands. We are actively seeking a Manager to join their Compliance team. If you are a professional candidate with exceptional regulatory knowledge and managerial skills, then this could be the job for you!
- Ensuring Compliance is maintained
- Assessing any regulatory risks and addressing them as an when required
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments
- Advising business
- Overseeing all safety measures and compliance reports
- Serving as a primary liaison between the organization and industry regulators
- Supervising the performance of, and provide guidance and support to the other compliance team members
- Distributing workloads
- Compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA etc.) is required
- Must have strong knowledge of local regulations
- 6+ years’ experience working in relative field
- Excellent leadership and people management experience
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
If you are a hands-on leader with strong technical skills who is eager to learn, then apply today!