On behalf of our client a globally recognized Professional Services Firm, we are actively seeking a Compliance Assistant to join our clients growing London based team. This is an exciting position which is offering excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Liaise with staff member to help improve processes, share knowledge and develop a compliant culture
- Assist senior staff members with background checks
- Carry out Due Diligence reviews
- Ensure client databases are up to date
- Carry out compliance related projects
- Partaking in ongoing training in order to maintain up to date knowledge of compliance, AML and ABC procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business/Legal related and willing to undertake professional qualifications
- Experience in a similar compliance function
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Detailed orientated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking to further you career in the Compliance Industry, apply today for a confidential conversation.