Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, they are offering an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment for the role Compliance Administrator. If you are an organized individual with the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when is necessary to get the job done, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Ensuring all relevant due diligence documents are received from clients
- To investigate any client complaints
- Resolve identified due diligence issues and data discrepancies
- Assist with processing of due diligence reviews
- Carrying out file reviews to ensure full compliance with regulations
- Maintenance of compliance data in document management systems
- Maintaining the compliance database
- Providing general administration support
- A university degree is encouraged or ideally ICA, ICSA or STEP qualified or studying towards one of these qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working within FATCA, AML and KYC
- General knowledge of Regulatory Laws and regulations are an asset
- Experience with ViewPoint and World Check applications would be beneficial
- Advanced computer skills and experience with MS Applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
If you possess the above requirements and can work under pressure, please apply away and let’s have a conversation today!