Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Administrator - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are currently accepting applications for Compliance Administrator, located here in the Cayman Islands. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment. If you are an organized individual, with the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when required to get the job done, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Ensuring all relevant due diligence documents are received from clients
- To investigate any customer complaints
- Resolve identified due diligence issues and data discrepancies
- Assist with processing of due diligence reviews
- Maintenance of compliance data in document management systems
- Maintaining compliance employee information
- Providing general administration support
- A university degree is encouraged
- Minimum 2-4 years’ corporate services experience in the corporate/compliance environment
- General knowledge of Regulatory Laws and regulations are required
- Advanced computer skills and experience with MS Applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
If you possess the above requirements and can work under pressure, please apply away and let’s have a conversation today!