Our client, a well respected professional services firm with an International presence in Europe and the USA, are actively seeking a Company Secretary to join their team, located in Dublin City Centre.
If you are an organised individual with previous company secretary experience, read on for more information.
- Working in a thriving department, you would be responsible for managing a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients
- Taking ownership of the board and shareholder meetings; liaising with all parties such as fund administrators, auditors, lawyers and clients. Taking minutes as and when required
- Using your experience and skills to prepare and distribute board packs
- Assist with any other relevant company administration duties when requested
- Fully or Part Qualified ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Previous experience in taking board meeting minutes, resolutions experience
- Good legal understanding and knowledge of corporate procedures
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you would like to learn more about the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.