Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Services Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking an exciting role of Client Services Manager. If you can deliver high quality and efficient service within a successful business then this is the ideal job for you!
- Building and solidifying relationships with existing clients
- Preparing financial statements and other financial reports
- Handling cash management, regulatory and statutory reporting
- Providing solid recommendations and solutions to relationship managers and clients
- Conducting new client onboarding sessions and ongoing client training
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
What they are looking for:
- Must possess a professional accounting qualification with previous experience working in Insurance and/or a Risk financing industry
- 5+ years of management/supervisor experience
- Proven inter-personal and business development skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- An outstanding communicator and natural leader
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel and Word
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Let’s have a confidential conversation today!