Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Relationship Officer
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized professional services organization, with offices across Europe, Asia, US and the Caribbean. We are actively seeking a Client Relationship Officer to join their growing Capital Markets team, located in the Cayman Islands.
- Managing a large portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Handling administrative and correspondence matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers
- Interpret board and shareholder resolutions
- Update and provide statutory registers and other documents
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Reviewing the portfolio of companies and escalating issues as and when required
- Enhancing the revenue growth of the team by up selling and cross selling
- Ensuring all statutory filings are attended to within the required deadline and in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements
- Other Ad Hoc Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
- 3+ years relevant industry experience in legal, trust or company administration
- Excellent organization skills
- Working knowledge of local regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply today! All applications are highly confidential.