Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Relationship Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client we are looking for an on-island Client Relationship Officer who is available to start a new role immediately. To be considered for this role you must be on-island and have specific on-island experience.
Please note this is a 4 month temporary role and overseas candidates will not be considered.
What you’ll be doing;
- Administration of a portfolio of trust and companies
- Liaise directly with clients to process correspondence and administrative matters
- Prepare and file client documents with government agencies and bodies in a timely manner
- Monitor and chase invoices
- Attend client meetings as necessary
- Liaise with counterparts globally on cross over matters
- Oversee a small team
- Gather KYC information from clients
- Maintain client database
What you need to be successful in this role;
- 5 years trust experience OR STEP/ICSA qualification
- Ability to work independently and well with others
- Can do attitude
- Ability to start a new role immediately
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS
- Knowledge of Viewpoint, File Site or NAV One would be an advantage
- Knowledge of CORIS and EDMS would also be ideal
If you want to learn more about this role, please apply directly here or send your resume to me directly at email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.