Client Relationship Officer
On behalf of our client a market leader in the financial services world. We are actively seeking applications for the role of Client Relationship Officer – (RTA) Registrar and Transfer Agent to join their Delaware team.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, carry out reviews and escalate if needed
- Handle correspondence and administrative matters
- File and prepare documents for government agencies
- Process liquidations
- Update the client’s transaction spread sheet
- Help with the audit and internal audits
- Update Nav One, ViewPoint & Laserfiche
- Aid in the revenue growth of the team by up selling and cross selling the business
- Assist with KYC
- Other Ad Hoc Duties as required
- University Degree in a Business / Legal related field
- Working practice of successfully administering US companies
- Knowledgeable of various types of corporate and fund structures
- Understanding of corporate governance and local regulatory requirements
- Must be organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.
*Please note only those with US citizenship or who have to right to work in the USA will be considered. No sponsorship will be provided.