Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client File Review Supervisor - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, an internationally recognized professional services firm. We are actively seeking applications for a Client File Review Supervisor. If you have excellent communication skills and previous supervisory experience, read on for more information.
- Carrying out AML/CFT testing
- Providing reputable advice to clients on off shore compliance
- Adequately evaluating Client File Review policies and procedures
- Monitoring internal controls
- Responsible for understanding the product on offer by the firm
- 7- 10 years’ experience in Compliance with certificates in AML & CFT
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Will have previous experience in Staff Management
- Working Knowledge of RORA, Trustee & Directorship services
- Systems experience in Viewpoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please apply today for more information. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.