Clerk of Works / Administrator - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a local, well established, construction company, we are actively recruiting for an Administrator/Clerk of Works who can support the Project Manager.
This project is due to run until March/April 2020 and therefore offers a long term temporary opportunity for the successful candidate.
This position involves;
- Preparing and filing RFI’s, RFP’s and Change Orders
- Prepare information for Government review on a monthly basis
- Arrange meeting and take minutes
- Set up and maintain physical and electronic files and work closely with coworkers to ensure all information is organized and up to date
- Coordinate and oversee site logistics
- Assist with Purchase Orders
- Administrative duties such as organizing office supplies and booking flights and hotels
For this role, you must be comfortable working on a construction site and outside of an office environment. You must also have strong communication skills and the ability to work with various types of people.
This role is open to all candidates, on-island or overseas who are immediately available to start a role and have previous construction experience and knowledge.
Please get in touch today to find out more information and to express your interest.